Wednesday, November 12, 2008


I received a wonderful bar of cold process soap from Kelly Bloom at Bloomworks Natural Soap Company a few weeks ago and have tested it out. I tried Moon Lake Musk, one of her Elemental Soaps, and it is a delight, with good scent throw, a pretty dusky blue color, great suds, and is a nice hard smooth bar of soap. I loved using this moisturizing soap, it left my skin so soft!

Moon Lake Musk Soap: Golden Olive, Coconut, Palm Kernel, Palm, Sunflower, Soy, Babassu, Grapeseed, Rice Bran, & Castor oils; Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, & Mango Butters. Natural Herbs, Fragrance, & natural clays, oxides, ultramarines, or FD&C's for color. Net Weight: 4.5 - 5 oz

Moon Lake Musk is a moody Musk Unisex fragrance with notes of fern, lily, hyacinth, jasmine and a hint of orris and a powdery and sweet amber note. I love it! And so will you! Thank you Kelly!

No comments: