Monday, April 13, 2009

new direction: marketing spa bags

Happy Monday everyone! since I last blogged and told you about the retail company that flaked out on me bigtime and I had to fire leaving me stuck with bottles and bottles of lotion and shower gel and vinyl spa bags, I am going to take these around to all the local gift shops and boutiques around me. I am confidant some of them will be interested in buying these wholesale as they are unique and in a unique scent that knocks the pants off everyone and if there is enough interest I will continue to invest on my own in this spa bag venture. I am currently offering them in oh so sexy Black Knight of Avalon and they contain: one 8 ounce bottle of hand & body lotion with goatmilk, honey, & emu oil, 8 ounces moisturizing shower gel, one 4.25 ounce bar of beautifully layered Black Knight of Avalon glycerin soap, one 2 ounce bottle of dry cologne, and a bath puff or loofah. This is a men's spa bag, I am not sure what I will wholesale it for yet. OK, my wholesale price will be $25.46. They will retail for at least $38.00. I should be ready to market these by the first. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Sounds like a plan! Good luck :)

2 Virgos Designs said...

Thank you K!

Tina said...

This should be perfect, I can't wait to try it out. Well written article! You should post it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have a bunch of similar articles and you can link it back to your website. I have one posted on it and it is awesome because they give you some graphs to put on your page to track how many people read your article and it tells you how useful they thought it was. I think a lot of people could use to read your stuff and I think this will help get your articles out there more!

2 Virgos Designs said...

Hi Tina! You found me! thank you, I will try them out, I need all the help I can get!