Friday, July 31, 2009

Seducing Swap




That's right, Patrice over at The Soap Seduction put a double whammy on me! She kindly agreed to a swap with me and I hit the jackpot! First up is her luscious Lip Lush Trio, handcafted lip loving balm with a hint of color and a nice taste. Patrice does not use sweetener in her lip balm feeling it just makes us lick our lips and waste this lovely lip balm and she is right! I opted for Cherry Berry, Mango Peach Fusion, and Pina Colada. This formulation of olive oil, castor oil, beeswax, caranauba wax, candelilla wax, fragrance, lip safe colorant, lip safe mica goes on silky soft and stays on, tastes good, and makes my lips nicely moist and soft.

I also swapped for a bar of her wonderfully moisturizing cold process soap, Pinky Muskadero, a delightful mixture of olive oil, soybean oil, avocado oil, castor oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, distilled water, sodium hydroxide, oxide, and fragrance. This beautiful soap is scented with notes of jasmine, musk, and a hint of peony. I rushed to test it out and found it gave loads of creamy bubbles, scented just right and not reeking, just the way I like it, and left my skin soft and clean. All products came packaged in a pretty muslin drawstring bag, a nice touch!

I encourage anyone wanting to use premium handcrafted lip balm instead of chemical laden store bought stuff and fantastic cold process soap to rush to The Soap Seduction and shop to your heart's content, you will be happy you did! Thank you Patrice!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great swap! I'm glad you found her, too. I've been using her strawberry shortcake soap in the shower. So I lightly smell of strawberries and you're soap makes my bathroom smell so nice that I don't have the heart to use it all up!

2 Virgos Designs said...

Hey Heather! How ya doin'?! Yes, I really LOVE Patrice's products, yummy. thanks, I am happy to hear your Knights Templar Quest soap is still holding its scent so well.

Anonymous said...

Your description sure made my mouth water... will that cause chapped lips. Thanks for presenting your swap. Pat

2 Virgos Designs said...

thanks for reading my blog, Pat!

thatdesigngal said...

Wow! I will have to check it out! Thanks-

Mary