Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moonlight Sonata Handmilled Soap with Emu Oil

Just cut my Moonlight Sonata Nearly Natural Handmilled Soap with Emu oil today! 21st century grandma's olive oil lye soap without the bite. Moody, more intense Musk. Strong, unisex, heady fragrance, with notes of fern, lily, hyacinth, jasmine and a hint of orris. This fragrance is completed with a powdery and sweet amber note. Incredibly sexy, yet not too heavy or cloying. All vegetable soap with added triple refined AEU certified American emu oil for its well known healing and moisturizing properties. Includes shea butter and cocoa butter! chuck full of NATURAL goodness. NO added synthetic chemicals except for pthalate-free fragrance oil and a dab of colorant. Highly recommended for those with problem or sensitive skin. Nice hard, long lasting 5 ounce bar of soap with good cleansing properties and good suds. Taking orders now, I have 6 bars, this will need to cure for 2 weeks to harden up nicely and be extra long lasting. $6.50 a bar. Multiple discount of 15%. USPS Priority Shipping.

Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Emu Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol Acetate, FD & C Blue #1 Titanium Oxide

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds rich! Don't forget to sign up for my blog giveaway!

2 Virgos Designs said...

thanks Heather! I will! Mom is finally going to see about her CT scan results today, I'm going wiht her.

Pattie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I will be following yours now too. By the way, I love the color of this soap!! Bet it smells great!

2 Virgos Designs said...

thank you Pattie, it does smell heavenly! I doused myself in the cologne yesterday and loved smelling myself! I already scarfed up one of the bars for myself, I'm my own best customer! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love using emu based products. They seem to suit my skin better than some of the other products on the market. I wish I had know about this sooner. I want some!
Pat

2 Virgos Designs said...

HI Pat, this just finished curing so it is nice and hard now ready to use and will last a long time. I just added it to Bonanzle. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/tygerhart/items/Hand_Milled_Soap_with_Emu_Oil___Moonlight_Sonata

I swear by emu oil, my skin has improved a great deal since i began using products made with it.