Monday, October 5, 2009

Take it to the bank 24 K mineral eyeshadow



I just had the privilege of getting some 24 K gold mineral eyeshadow from Mum Mum's Craft's on Etsy. Lucy has done a suberb job at making a wonderful, soft, smooth, adhering true to color that lasts and lasts gold eye shadow. Gold is my fav color along with black of course, so I wear this all the time. This eye shadow came in a cute 10 gram sifter jar which is quite a lot of eye shadow, it will last for some time. The ingredients are: mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, magnesium myristate, kaolin. I am picky about my gold eye shadow, this is true gold and quite lovely. If you need some high quality mineral make up, hurry on over to Mum Mum's Crafts and check her out, she has many colors of eye shadow, lip color, mascara and other goodies that she makes herself. Lucy puts quite a bit of time and effort into making premium quality mineral make up. Thanks Lucy!

1 comment:

Lucy79 said...

Thank you Jackie for this wonderful review! I am so happy that you like the eye shadow! ~Lucy