- I hear you got started with sewing when you were quite young. Can you tell us a bit more about how you got started?My mother got me started sewing with a child size sewing machine when I was four years old. She would buy me Barbie patterns and give me scraps of fabric from her sewing projects to make my Barbie cloths with. Where normal little girls would play with Barbie’s I was more interested in making clothes for her to wear and hang in her closet. My Barbie was a fashion cloths horse.
- What inspires you in crafting?
- What is something you have learned in your business that you would like to share with us?
- Monique, you are currently involved with creating embroidered items for Primo’s Pawtourage doggie gift bags. You are doing a Maltese dog design right now. How many dog breeds do you have in embroidery patterns?
- You share your home with dogs, what kind and tell us about them?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years with your crafting business?
- Tell us a little about you… favorite things to do when you are not working?
- One of Primo’s’ Pawtourage projects is a donated bag to the American Maltese Association Rescue Raffle at their National specialty in May in Atlanta . Have you done other charity work? Would you like Primo’s Pawtourage to contribute to other dog breed rescue efforts?
Thank you for allowing me to interview you, Monique. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!